Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Part 2 E-mail: August 4th

Hello Everyone!
Can I just say how totally ecstatic I am that retreat is coming up and I will be there this time?
I was SO sad to miss out on the Spring retreat, although little Julia was worth it! ;)

With the open registration coming up in a few weeks Lindsey and I wanted to let you know that we are doing a special offer for referring a friend. If you refer a friend that comes to retreat you get a special gift from us...and let's just say you won't be disappointed! We are so excited for Holiday Hide-Out and can't wait to add you and a friend to our list of those attending. So pass this email along to all!

Also, if you didn't get the first e-mail with all of the information, see the flyer for all of the details.

Leah & Lindsey
BlackFish Retreat

No comments: