Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Girls Crafty Weekend: Lindsey's Projects Take One

CD Case Calendars.


Be excited.

This is going to be a super-easy class (for you especially) the key to this class will be preparation. I am going to put together digital scrapbooking calendars that will slide into CD cases. I will need you to e-mail me your pictures ahead of time to make this work. At retreat, you'll be cutting the pictures printed sheets, sliding them into the CD case and doing any additional embellishments. I want all of your pictures by November 6th.


Price $7/each calendar

Includes: CD case, printed sheets with your pictures in them, & my time. :) COMPLETE pictures and instructions will be given to those who sign up! Here is January to give you an idea of how cute these are. PS They won't have "Created by Lindsey Blackhurst on the front of your copies. :)

No comments: